fed up
I spent 5 days studying for a philosophy of logic exam. It did not pay off. The exam, which was from 7-10pm was the hardest exam EVER. I wish I could say I am in the slittest bit confident I passed... the problem with logic is that you have the answer-- you have to prove it. So you know if you "have the right answer" or not.
The best part is, that after the miserable exam experience I got to come home and listen to people, "Awe, I'm sure you did fine." DID YOU NOT JUST HEAR WHAT I SAID?!! WHY WOULD I HAVE SAID I DID HORRIBLY IF I DID FINE. WHO KNOWS BETTER--THE PERSON WRITING THE EXAM OR THE PERSON JUST SPOUTING NONSENSE? AAARGH!!!!
AND THEN...
I got to pack WOOO! At 12:00 am, I get to start packing my life up to ship it off across the world. Ok, the latter part is fun-- but NOT THE PACKING!!! It was either that or to start to study for my other exam... which might I add I am extremely jealous of those who are finished their exams!! I mean come on, you guys end up getting more of a holiday then me-- who is about to start a whole new FULL school year!! AAAK!!!
For something that is less AAK or AARGH-- check out my good friend Atif's new blog (See right hand side for link to "Who Knew?"). Its really good-- he doesn't just shriek and shout like me. He actually makes sense, and speaks his mind. SO SHOUT! And keep it up!
Ok, bed time is calling, casue today is much to emotional a day for me to still be awake now.


2 Comments:
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/hipponoodles.html
enjoy!
*dana*banana
Aw, I'm sure it was fine! :-P
Thank you for the most eloquent shout-out.
Also, be glad that you at least get your exams before Christmas - I get to spend my holidays studying for my exams/working on my group project. And then I launch straight in to the second semester without a hint of a break. And you'll be in New Zealand! AAAK!
Post a Comment
<< Home