Wednesday, December 07, 2005

lol

The following made my night. Clearly it did not take much...

There is an anthropologist named Henry McHenry!!


ha ha ha!!!

3 Comments:

At 7:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

can you imagine?! that's horrible of the parents.
me: hi, i'm dana, what's your name?
you: hi dana, i'm robin mcrobin.
me: *stunned* hi robin.

yeah... strange. in other name news... i heard that a friend of friend has the name Max Power. how cool would that be? he'd be his own superhero. oh, and Lennox King. i just think that one sounds cool.

*dana*banana

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Robin said...

Robin McRobin ha ha ha

I think I once met a Max Power, or heard of a Max Power... its probably the same person. Man, I wish my name were Max power. What a good name!

 
At 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know, we could take the new hollywood fad of naming kids things like... Apple. just think,
Apple McApple. fun, or odd, of a weird mix of both.
now i just wanna think of fun/odd names...

*dana*banana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home