CONTEST
So I am having to write this 10 page, comparative anatomy, lab report on the shoulder girdle. It isn't going very well. In fact, it is going the complete opposite of well. It is going unwell. Which is tragic, because I really want it to go well. Oy. I can't wait for school to be over. One more class, one more lab, two more exams, then done. Which is brilliant, just brilliant. One of my roommates finished today. Finished. She doesn't have to write a lab report. It is just not fair. I saw Andrew bird a month ago in concert. I don't think I have ever said anything about the concert. He looks like Where's Waldo. Only without the hat. And the glasses. And the scarf. And does Waldo where a suit? Cause Bird does... ok so maybe he doesn't look like Waldo. But he is tall like Waldo and he wears Waldo's striped red a white socks. Therefore as far as I am concerned, he is Waldo. Or at least crazy. He is definitely crazy. And he knows it. Which makes him kinda charming in his craziness. That and that he wears red and white striped socks while playing the violin. Anyhoo, he is number two on my crazy people list. Which is very high considering I only have two people on my official crazy people list. I will leave you all to guess who my number one crazy person is... unless you already know, and in which case its not a fair contest. So I challenge the rest of you...
Who is #1 on my crazy people list (and no it is not myself)*?
*the winner will receive a droploaded song, of my chosing. Or a doodle.


3 Comments:
Robin, I don't think I've ever commended you on your blog. So please accept this commendation. I like it.
As for the number one person on your crazy person list... well, given that you stupid/crazy canucks have the gall to call Wally "Waldo", I dare not hazard a guess. I'd probably feel sick at the crazy localisation if I did...
Pleeeeease tell me I'm the craziest person you know! Hee hee.
Thanks Atif!!
and no afarin... you are not the craziest person. trust me, you do not want to be on my two-person crazy person list. casue these GUYS (hint) are CRAZY
Post a Comment
<< Home