weird
So I have had my cd/mp3 player for 2 years now. The other day I changed the battery and then went into the 'options' menu to turn the light off, that automatically turns on when you change the battery, and discovered two new options!
How does that happen?? Seriously, until this week I never had the option of "G-protection" or "Seamless", and then out of the blue....
I feel unerved.


1 Comments:
hehehe, i've done that with my cell phone, well really rons old cell phone... but yeah. the only thing i can't seem to find is the setting which lets me change the unlock keys when i lock my phone.
i'm assuming it's a sony... all sony's have Gprotection i believe... i do'nt know what seamless is but it sounds like it could be a good thing.
i've done similar stuff with things in my room though, how you ask? i have no idea... things will randomly end up in here that i've never seen before... *odd* oh well.
*dana*banana
Post a Comment
<< Home