Monday, December 05, 2005

sideway street to breakfast

I just watched Sideways. I found it dissapointing. It was slow, and I didn't like any of the characters.I mean, I guess it was a "good" movie... but still, bleh.
Tomorrow I am going to go for allday breakfast at breakfast time. Which sorta defeats the point of all day breakfast... except it will still be delicious and wonderful.
It is the last week of classes. After Friday I just have two exams before one month off and then school for a year straight. Not that I am complaining.. okay i am, casue exams suck and Its a long period of school. But so it goes...
I learned like 80 muscles for my exam I had this morning. I have since proceeded to forget 80 muscles I learned for an exam this morning.

An so it goes...

1 Comments:

At 12:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bands:
-the clientele
-the bravery
-finlay quaye

 

Post a Comment

<< Home