Saturday, December 03, 2005

doodle

I'm a doodler. I can't help it. As soon as I have a writing utensil in my hand and a boring class, I am a non-stop doodler. I decided I was going to start a weekly segment-- my favourite doodle of the week. But then I remembered I have only one week of class left. So for now, just one doodle. And we'll see what happens in three months.

1 Comments:

At 5:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so cute! i noticed it as your msn pic hehe.

i know you've been wanting new music lately... i have some suggestions for you... i'm very sorry if you've heard of these people before
-the books
-OOIOO
-miss kittin
-pink martini
they're all kinda techno-y but i find they're not too much over the edge that they get annoying to listen to after 10 minutes, but that's just me... in my opinion, i think you'll like the books the best :)

*dana*banana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home