sorry for spelling mistakes. in a rush to go to bed.
Since I have been spending my days studying, music is really the only thing 'happening' in my life.
So I apologise for those of you who could care less about music...
For those of you who are curious as to what is keeping me sane the last week:
Various Medicine ~ Herman Dune (such an incredibly wonderfully happy song. I like how French Andre can't say various. NOTE: the only happy song on my play list. No you don't have to worry)
Glow ~ okkervil River (only the most amazing band ever [along with the frames, and arcade fire])
It Ends with a fall ~ okkervil river (See above)
On your porch ~ the format (not sure why I like this. But i do. Probably cause its sad)
i think Its gonna rain today ~ claudine longet (I like her voice- she sings lonliness)
Neverending math equasion ~ sun kil moon (a brilliant cover of modest mouse)
Black Sheep Boy ~ tim hardin (gentle. sad. and then not.)
Journey's end ~ the montgolfier brothers (makes life slow down)
In other news:
- I can't stop dreaming about bones. Seriosuly, I am tired of dreaming about occipital tori and zygomatic arches. Leave me be osteology!!!
- Shout out to Julia down in Oz-- see you soon my friend!!!
- I ran out of chocolate today. Tomorrow will be a bad seen.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home