Wednesday, November 16, 2005

hip hip hooray! Shout out to all fellow Stealworkers! and two other favourite things:

Unions are the best. If my previous places of employment had unions I would probably have been much happier. They are a truly great invention.

Another great invention is the george forman grill. Georgeing a grilled cheese sandwhich is just so delicious.

Last but not least, post-its are a great invention. I love post-its. They are so useful, and though it is possible to loose them (Trust me), they are much less easy to loose then regular paper because they are sticky.

4 Comments:

At 4:53 AM, Blogger sean said...

I like post-its too. And grilled cheeses. Also: dumplings. I bought a bamboo steamer and now it's dim sum every day of the year!

I also like spelling: steelworkers, losing things, etc. :)

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Robin said...

it is a wonder I can play (and am good at) scrabble and boggle.

ooh those are good inventions too.


Bamboo steamer... that sounds amazing. If only I lived in Scotland I'd be going to your place every morning.

 
At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so this really pertains to a post of yours a few weeks ago... i assumed you wouldn't mind if i left it here :)

i saw kiss kiss bang bang and it's so good! it's the perfect blend of comedy, mystery and quirkiness to make it probably one of the better movies i've seen lately (i saw shopgirl and derailed last weekend... not to mention a whole slew of dvd's)
hehe and the cast is so good. i love val kilmer, always have, he's so good in that role, but oddly tough. and robert downey jr is sooo adorable (the part when he takes all but one bullet out of the gun, etc etc - i won't ruin it for others - i thought was shocking but funny at the same time) *sigh* such a good movie.

good luck with upcoming finals :) and i'll see you in 27 days!!! hehe

*dana*banana

 
At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY... see people thought my great enthusiasm for the movie was just becasue of rob.d.j....but it really is a good movie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home