posted by Robin @ 11:06 PM 3 comments
I feel your pain, Robin. I really do. :(School really sucks sometimes. Blech. But anyway, GOOD LUCK!
Hahahaha! I'm still having trouble understanding it, actually. And it's not because of your academic history that I'm shocked and suprised. It's because the idea of NEVER procrastinating is so foreign to me. It's just so...odd!
but i wasn't procrastinating!r:(
Post a Comment
<< Home
I may have been a polar explorer in a past life.
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
I feel your pain, Robin. I really do. :(
School really sucks sometimes. Blech. But anyway, GOOD LUCK!
Hahahaha! I'm still having trouble understanding it, actually. And it's not because of your academic history that I'm shocked and suprised. It's because the idea of NEVER procrastinating is so foreign to me. It's just so...odd!
but i wasn't procrastinating!
r
:(
Post a Comment
<< Home