Friday, November 26, 2004

...

Today was a very long day. A strange day. I woke up, earlier then I would have liked, and baked my suitemate a cake, as it was her birthday. My other suitemates and I, then boomed out The Beatles's Birthday song and pounded down her door, in order to wake her up and give her cake, a Postal Service CD, and some balloons. She may have thought us a little mean for waking her up... but we were quite proud of our endeavor, and greatly enjoyed having fresh cake for breakfast.
Then I went off to class-- my osteology lab. I didn't want to be there. I didn't have the patience to learn the features of the ribs, scapula, sternum, and clavicle. It took my lab partner and I probably around a quarter of an hour to figure out how the clavicle and scapula fir together. It was not fun.
I then came home and tried to watch the office. But I failed as I fell asleep. I woke up, roughly an hour and a half later, had a nice long chat with a neighboor, ate dinner, went to improv, came home, attempted to do work, failed, read a local paper, and now here I am blogging my days events.

Maybe tomorrow there will be a giant blizzard... so much snow that they will have to call a snow day. Then I won't have to go to my early morning monkey lab.. instead I will spend all day building a fort and having snow fights. Then I will come home, have hot chocolate, watch a good movie, and have sweet dreams.

Oh how I long for a fun, non-boring day!

3 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi robin
this is lena.
i saw the link in your msn name. i just wanted to tell you that what you SHOULD do is get livejournal. everyone's doing it nowadays. mine's live livejournal.com/users/leensie

 
At 1:40 AM, Blogger Douche Toronto said...

Yes. I agree. Get a LiveJournal. Because everyone needs more than one blog/online journal. ;) Doooo it!!!

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Robin said...

I like the blogger world!

we'll see...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home