good day
Today was a surprisingly good day, all things considered. Basically I studied. But it ended on a good note, and a good ending means you forget about the crap that came before...
I went for dinner with a good friend you see... and not just and kind of dinner: Jew food. I love Jew food. Its is just SO good. We went to Mel's Deli, where I had the smoked meat on rye with a side of pickle. It was the freshest rye ever... so tasty mmm.
Then we went to Second cup and studied. But the kicker was WE ACTUALLY STUDIED. Yep I am all studied out for the day. Of course I didn't accomplish as much as I would have liked, but I totally fried my brain up thinking about monkeys. So that makes me happy. Oh, then we went to the awesome record store (where I got my Josh Ritter CD...). I didn't get anything (though I saw lots), but just the atmosphere of a bright big record store cheered me up. Yep it wa a good night.
Oh, AND I am feeling better! YAY no more flu!!
So all things considered, a good day!
[music: dancing in the moonlight (van morrison)]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home