Sunday, November 28, 2004

weee

So I am finally getting really jazzed about winter vacation!
I am so excited to see my friends I haven't seen in months. It will be great.

On a completely different topic: I really love chocolate mousse cake! I went to Future's bakery for dinner... SO good. mmm...

My brain is very disjointed today. Full of randomness... more than usual.

sigh

[music: our retired explorer (the weakerthans)]
i wanna go back to antarctica....

3 Comments:

At 2:35 AM, Blogger Douche Toronto said...

Eeeeee! That is my FAVOURITE Weakerthans song. And I swear it always makes me think of you! (I just couldn't contain my excitement, so I had to share. Hee.)

By the way, thank you SO much for the long list of music recommendations! I will e-mail you about them tomorrow, but I just had to thank you because it looks like there's a LOT of good stuff on there. Yay!

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger Robin said...

That so fun, because it isn't one of their more popular songs (I don't think...)
If you haven't read about the story of Shackleton, you should... He's my favourite explorer (yes I have a favourite explorer).
Huh. still in shock

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Douche Toronto said...

I know next to nothing about Shackleton, except that I remember him being really popular because people at Chapters always used to ask me to find books about him in the History section. Heh.

You're in shock at the fact that I like the same music you do? Heeee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home