filthy rotten education
I have never been so busy with school in my life. No exageration. Seriously, no exageration.
I am totally floundering. And what am I doing to help the situation-- writing this message.
Yep. This should help matters.
In other news, I have spent the last week in my room studying, so I have no other news.
Life is good. Real good. Yep its peachy. Just peachy.


3 Comments:
good luck, ru!
on the bright side: OKKERVIL RIVER.
Robin, last year I did nothing but uni work. I pulled three all-nighters in Uni , towards the end of the second semester, plus countless other night where I stayed till the wee small hours of the morning before going home.
I'd get up in the morning, go to uni, come home, eat, go back to uni, come home, sleep and then repeat. For like 8 months solid.
The up side is once you get through it all and come out the other side. I feel invincible now! :-D
You're a studious little lady - you'll be fine!
thank you my scottish boys!
Post a Comment
<< Home