nightmares
Yesterday I read an article in Science Weekly about nightmares. It talked about these nightmares that happen soon after a person falls asleep. They consist of having a fantastical creature, like a goblin, entering a room (often that is locked), and applying pressure on the chest, or choking the dreamer. The dreams are apparently INCREDIBLY realistic. In short, the dreamer feels as though the creatures are attacking them. And what is more, the 'victim' feels as though they are paralyzed through the whole thing.
The researchers talked to loads of people who apparently suffered nearly identical attacks.
The punchline: Alien abductions fit the description perfectly! The scientists talked to a bunch of people who thought aliens abducted them, and their stories fit the description of these nightmare horrors perfectly! This combats the number one argument for alien abductions: normal every day people, sometimes scientists, who previously didn't believe in such attacks, until they themselves were abducted. See it was all a nightmare!! A very realistic nightmare.
So yeh.
I love learning new things. I also learned that tetrapods had 6 digits, not 5. But I figured you all would appreciate the first story more than the latter.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home