Sunday, October 30, 2005

my left ear is ringing from bottle! rocket! and lady! flash!

I apologise for my absence. I was getting discouraged with the continued lack of response, so I stopped writing. But after some polite demand I have decided to resume. We'll see if I keep it up.
I just got back from The Go! Team concert. My left ear is ringing. The Grates opened-- whom I though I had never heard of, but turns out they sing the sukkafish song. That was exciting.
It was a great concert, apart from the crowd of insanely tall boys who decided to block my view of the stage. With nowhere to go, I was left head bobbing trying to get a view of the stage. Next week I have Andrew Bird and Okkervil River-- which is exciting.
I have spent my weekend blowing my nose and trying to improve my talents at Modern Symbolic Logic for my exam Monday-- eek! Tomorrow!!-- For those of you who don't know what modern symbolic logic is-- its basically algebra. But philosophy. Crazy I know.
All right time for me to get back to work...

3 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wooohoooo i did that symbolic logic stuff last year in my first year critical thinking class, and we're doing some now in my fundemental questions class too! i got my mom to help me and it's worked out alright so far.
i'm so jealous that you got to see the go! team. were they amazing?
i'm sorry i haven't posted comments lately. but i will! :) i usually comment a lot, i've been busy with midterms and papers lately though. i'm sure you understand.
anyway, i'm so excited for next weekend! eeee! although the boots i want ended up being about $75 more than i thought they were :( that makes me sad. although i guess it's better, cause they're super expensive.

dana

ps - we should get stilts for concerts so we'll be taller than the tall boys.

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger sean said...

hi robin! i missed your blog.

i am very jealous of the show! of BOTH shows, in fact. and yes it is easy to forget who The Grates are because there are so many bands with basically the same name (cribs? rakes? argh!). i get really confused too.

good luck on the examination. beware the invigilators!

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Douche Toronto said...

Ahhhh, the Go! Team!!! So jealous.

I hope your exams went well. (WTF? Philosophy and Algebra should NEVER BE MIXED.)

My sister was supposed to pick up the Stars tickets today/tonight. I'll check with her and then let you know when I'm certain that she has them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home