the best night of my life
It will take a lot to surpass tonight. Tonight was filled with lovely surprises, good tales, good company, and good food.
My friends and I found a bag of heads.




i know what you are all thinking, "why would anyone throw out a bag of heads?" There were 10 to be exact.
Its in close, close competition of the time my brother found boxes of halloween candy in 7-11's garbage...
THEN we went to buy pizza. We wanted one vege and one chicken. We got to pizza pizza only to disocver that someone had just cancelled their order-- the exact same as we wanted-- so the pizzas were being sold for 10$ inc. tax.
THEN we got free pizza.
Oh, and I am totally addicted to this new song, Jesus, by Page France.


5 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gahhh, HEADS!
Hold me. I'm scared.
The first thre are kinda hot...
Post a Comment
<< Home