accidents do happen

I just witnessed a car accident. THats a lie. I just heard a car accident and then looked out my window to see the results. It appears someone made a right hand turn into a car driving by. Stupid! That is why you are taught since you are a kid to look both ways before crossing the street. I can say that because no one is hurt, and I can't really see any damage. Wanna no what else is stupid? THEY DIDN"T MOVE THEIR CARS to the side of the road. Which is just going to produce ANOTHER accident as cars going north need to drive on the side for cars going south AND they are onle 50 meters froom a MAJOR MAJOR intersection.
AKK Toronto drivers!
In other news, today I am babysitting for my cousin; I am finally in all my classes; I ate Korean food and liked it (I had it once before and didn't, so I wasn't sure what to expect this time); I finally saw Veronica Mars and am hooked; and I got a job.
PS: I like cows. On mountains. In the Julien Alps. With COW BELLS


1 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home