oy
Oy. What a rough day.
Firstly, my monkey exam this morning was a disaster. There was hardly any material covered, and what was covered was all from the first lecture. In other words everything I deemed as useless because it had no relevance to the course itself.
Then I came home, in the pouring rain, to grab a quick bite to eat. Followed by a dash back across campus to class. Thankfully the Prof was kind enough to let us go early, as it was the last lecture (yay no more philosophy of science!)
Oh and then goodness happened-- aside the fact that I once again came home cold, wet, and cranky... I had a beautiful postcard from my brother in Latvia: what looks like gnome houses in a sunset; as well as a giant parcel from my friend Sars (no not the disease). So yeh, that was good...
But then, after hours of procrastination and disappointment that the play I wanted to see at the Tarragon (No Great Mischief) was sold out, I finally started to work. And only then did I realize that I am totally messed for my exam tomorrow. I know nothing... and I am too tired to actually keep anything in my head. I can't wait for this time tomorrow night... then I will rejoin society (Sorry Ross, Sabs, Laura, Sars, Max, Atif etc. for being out of action for so long)
3 exams done, 3 essays completed, 3 labs handed in. What a productive 2 weeks! Oy... woes me.
Alrighty, I had best try to finish learning about the Protestant Reformation so that I can at least pretend I got a lot accomplished today.
[music: delicate (damien rice)]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home