flying clown cellist, who can see through walls. yup that's me
If I had never quit playing the cello, I could be a clown-cellist.
I could be famous.
I could be rich.
I could have a talent.
I hate not having a talent. After 3 hours of watching people screen for Fringosity-- a variety/open mike/ talent show thing, one could only feel like crap. But seriously, if I were a clown-cellist!!! That would be so unbelievably AWESOME!
You know what else would be awesome? Having super powers.
I just saw The Incredibles. It was incredibly good (baboom ching). Seriously though. It was highly entertaining. Especially Jak Jak. Man, that was some good stuff! I think everyone should see it. It is a happy film, and everyone needs a little cheer these days.
In other news, I have discovered this new song, “Overkill”, by Colin Hay. I first heard it on Scrubs and have been listening to it over and over. Check it out, give it a listen. You will not regret it. Except… I tend to have “strange” music tastes, so maybe you will… but I think its super.
So yeah, that’s the delio.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home