woes me
Today’s entry is going to be short because I do not feel well. I think I have an unhappy princess living inside my lungs. She is making my life miserable. I’ve been busy working on a philosophy of science paper. It is amazing how much the philosophy of science is incorporated into our daily lives! Who would have thought? The paper is challenging. Too challenging. Makes me sad.
My roommates also upset me tonight. I don't feel well, right? And I am stressed... so all I wanted is a cup of tea. But of course none of the mugs have been washed. And I am a prude and don't want to wash a mug they made dirty-- they should wash it themselves. So now I am drinking my sleepy time tea out of one of them giant mugs. You know the ones for lattes, or some other ridiculous coffee beverage... you see them on Friends, and poor Jennifer Aniston's wrist looks like it is going to crack in two as she struggles to pick it up and bring it to her lips. Yup, one of those.
Sigh.
Well I guess this entry is turning out not to be that short... as I vent about stuff I shouldn't be upset about... only I am upset because there is a princess inhabiting my body who is making me miserable.
On the bright side, looks like there will be another trip to Stratford in March!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home