Tuesday, November 09, 2004

what a boring life i live

All night I haven't been able to concentrate. Instead of doing my work-- getting it over and done with so I can stop thinking about it-- I keep watching Scrubs. I am making myself miserable (not by watching the show, but by not making my life easier in the long run by doing my work). This is not cool. My one consolation is that I am still not feeling 100%. Therefore I am lying to myself claiming that I need to not do work in order to rest. Sigh.
I had wanted to go see Vigil (a play by Morris Panych) tonight. But a) I had no one to go with and b) I thought I would get a lot of work done.
So unfair.
I wish I had something interesting to say. I wish I was even capable of THINKING about something interesting. Alas, I cannot.
So tonight, I will cut this short...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home