Thursday, November 04, 2004

gibberish poetry

So I take this improv class Thursday nights, through Hart House. It is a lot of fun. The group is slowly bonding and little groups are forming. It is a nice, warm, friendly, and accepting environment. Anyways, so tonight we played this game, “gibberish poetry”. Now see I wanna be a professional clown, right. And my clown, Boot, speaks only in gibberish. And well I haven’t had the chance to clown since June (when a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity was snatched away from me [sense the anger?]) ANYWAYS, so tonight was the first time I have spoken gibberish, in length, for months (note how I said in length-- not like I go around my house in Ottawa speaking gibberish... no... of course not...) Like I said. First time in a long time that I have spoken gibberish; let me just say that I LOVE gibberish. Maybe it's because I am an incoherent person, so it lets me ramble without me having to worry that others don’t know what I am saying, or maybe because I get to make up funny words that make me laugh. Whatever the reason, I love it.
I miss Boot. I need to start a clown-club on campus. Hmmm... New Drama Society event coming up... maybe we should vote! (ha ha ha.. long story. For another time)

OH speaking of the Drama Society, for those of you in Toronto-- FRINGOSITY Nov 19, HH. Email me for details. Its fun-- a talent show meets showcase thing. It's great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home