The constant Gardener
I just watched The Constant Gardener (shamefully, no I haven't read it). I have too much to say and not enough patience to sit here and try to cohesively express my thoughts. Or rather to cohesively decifer my thoughts and express them.
So I say this: watch this movie.
And I draw attention to the text below, transposed from the closing credits-- whatever it’s called for liability... and I ask you to think about this world we live in.
"NOBODY IN THIS STORY, AND NO OUTFIT OR CORPORATION THANK GOD IS BASED UPON AN ACTUAL PERSON OR OUTFIT IN THE REAL WORLD BUT I CAN TELL YOU THIS AS MY JOURNEY THROUGH THE PHARMACEUTICAL JUNGLE PROGRESSED I CAME TO THE REALIZE THAT BY COMPARISON WITH THE REALITY MY STORY WAS AS TAME AS A HOLIDAY POSTCARD"
- JOHN LE CARRE


1 Comments:
yeah,it was a good movie.
Post a Comment
<< Home