busy week

A lot has happened in the last week.
I saw my first full rainbow, a few days after I stated I had never before seen one.
I saw Ladies in Lavender.
Spent a Saturday night chalk drawing on a driveway (ver pretty by the way)
Finished reading Darwin and his Daughter.
Finished reading Harry Potter.
Busy reading The Time Traveller's Wife.
Ate honeydew gelato.
Bumped into a friend from high school who I haven't seen or heard from in over three years. Twice.
Saw Martha Wainright in concert.
Got surprise packages in the mail.
Registered for classes (all but one).
Found out bananas grow on plants, not trees, and that they are berries.
Discovered there is no such thing as vegetables (it is a culinary term)
Watched March of the Penguins.
Saw Martha Wainright in concert.
Saw Josh Ritter in Concert.
Got Josh Ritter's drunken signature on my CD.
Got a drunken hug from Josh Ritter.
All in all a good few days!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home