this entry had nothing to do with smurfs (except the title)
Today:
I went to the good food fair. Essentially it is a few hundred vendors who give out free samples of different foods. Often yummy foods. Ice cream, cereals, drinks, chocolate, curry, etc. It was delicious.
I learned that there is perfume that lets you smell like earl grey tea, dirt, fuzzy navel, and laundry. Strange, but satisfying. If only knowing that chemists can make artificial smells that have the exact odour of angel food cake. Disgustingly true.
I reconfirmed my ongoing theory that I hate studying and like to harm myself by procrastinating.
[music: nem vem que nao tem (wilson simonal / cidade de deus)]


2 Comments:
By 'Angel Food Cake' do you mean to say 'Angel Layer Cake'? Cause I hope you do... mmmmm... angel layer cake...
I suppose one could layer it.
mmmm cake.
Post a Comment
<< Home