a long while
I apologies for my absence. I have accomplished quite a bit in the last while:
1) I saw the play "Girl in a goldfish bowl" by Morris Panych. It is about a girl, Iris, whose parents have become distant from one another. On the same day that her pet goldfish dies, Iris' family gets a new border, Mr. Lawrence. Iris is convinced that this stranger is her (ex)goldfish, and that he is keeping the universe together.
An awesome idea, a great script, a poor production.
2) I went for a walk in the forest and saw blackcapped chickadees and a deer. Nature is beautiful.
3) I saw this aerial dance company. It was the most amazing dance I have ever seen. The music was great and the dancers were all attached to bungee cords, of one type or another.
4) I had a job interview involving theatre and the Museum of Nature. More will be said if I got the job, less will be said if I didn't.
5) I slept
6) I chilaxed
7) I renewed my drivers liscence.
8) I did my taxes
[music: mendocino (essex garden)]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home