Saturday, March 26, 2005

they say english is the hardest language to learn... / The hardest language where they should learn English... it means thatis

I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. Friends from Ottawa/Hamilton came up/down/east/west to visit me tonight. After a yummy dinner, my friend (shout out to Dana!) showed me her latest website find. It is a gem. Then, following Engrish's advice, we used a translation tool and translated our own English message to Japanese, and then back out to English. my advice to you: try it, you will not regret it.

I have decided that for the rest of the week I am going to provide you all with an English translation of my blog. I can't wait. This is going to be great.

[music: another lonely day (ben harper)]

-----

I did not laugh for a long time so eagerly. The friend from of
Ottawa/Hamilton up/down/east/west came me tonight visits. After the
tasty dinner, my friend (as for scream in Dana! ) Discovery of her
most recent web site has been shown in me. That is the jewel. And,
after the advice of Engrish, we used the conversion tool next,
converted our itself English messages to Japanese and English. To your
my advice: Try that you do not regret that.

I decided that you intend that I will entirely give the English of my
blog conversion to remainder of week. As for me it is not possible to
wait. This is large, it has gone.

[ Music: Another lonely day (Venn's harper) ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home