i wanna be a professional clown! / I wanna is the special buffoonery teacher!
I just got back from seeing a brilliant piece of theatre. I am still trying to digest it. The Hollow is a clown play directed by Mike Kennard, of Mump and Smoot (for those of you who don’t know Mump and Smoot—you should. They are the most amazing clown team, and some of the best, if not the best, theatre I have ever seen.) The Hollow had many weaknesses: some of the characters were pretty horribly developed and the plot was weak, which was too bad because the idea had potential—clowns and bouffon together during a war.
The reason for its brilliance was two-fold.
First-fold: I gained a new appreciation for bouffon (clowns = “children of the devil”). There were three clowns who were particularly wonderful. They were just so tragic, so beautifully, sarcastically, tragic. They graced the stage with their presence. A remarkable feat considering they were pretty disgusting. I also realised that if this was bouffon at its best—because I cannot imagine anything better—that OSSD did a remarkable job considering the age and experience of the students.
Second fold: There were a few full cast scenes (ie. ~16 people) that were so good my mouth watered (it didn’t really). One of these was a slow-motion fight scene that must have lasted around five minutes. It was incredible!
My awkward words are just that, awkward…
I returned from the fact that you look at the gorgeous part of the
theater exactly. I try the fact that still it digests that. The nul
the microphone Kennard of Mump and Smoot, is the play of the
buffoonery teacher who specifies, (because of your mump which is not
known Mump and Smoot4a. " Ou should, is. _ those be good I. A certain
thing which you saw the theater, the team of the most splendid
buffoonery had many weaknesses teacher and several being best is) in
the nul: Several of character rather to be fearfully developed, in
thought between war potential4a. " Being to have lowns and bouffon
together, plotting which is bad excessively was weak.
The reason of shining was duplex.
First snap: I for bouffon ("child of buffoonery teacher = demon")
obtained new appreciation. Especially there were splendid 3 buffoonery
teachers. They fairness very tragically, sarcasm fully, were tragic so
beautifully. They gave their existence to phase. When you think of
that they are well rather actual the achievement which should be
surprised. In addition as for me this best4a. " In ecause as for
bouffon me with what better4a. " Hat OSSD considers the age and
experience of the student, cannot imagining that the job which should
be surprised is done it was understood.
Second in folding: As for my mouth which was and therefore is good
there was a small-numbered complete casting thing scene (ie. - people
of 16) which sowed the water (really). These one made approximately 5
minutes continue were the slow-motion fight scene which is not
different. That is not believed, you applied!
It is difficult to handle the word which I am difficult to handle...
it is thing fair


1 Comments:
envy!
Post a Comment
<< Home