Monday, March 28, 2005

life was simpler when we wrote on rock / Life when we write with the stone, with was simple

Ready for a really long, boring story? Here it goes:
I have an exam in my osteology class that I have yet to study for because of the plethora of essays I have been writing. I needed to print out a bunch of the lectures to study off of. So this morning I went through ~10 lectures, figuring out what pages off the lectures were worth my while printing, and calculating how many slide-pages I wanted to put on each sheet and thus the size of each slide-page. So I thought I had a spare black ink cartridge, but sadly I did not (I found this out yesterday). So I decided I would go to the Grand and Toy nearby. So I looked on line to see what time they opened, knowing it was a Sunday, only to discover that they are shut on Sundays! The only other office supply shop within a 20-minute walk from my place is the campus computer store. So I walk the 10 minutes there, only to discover that they too are shut because it is Easter Sunday and apparently shops close on Easter Sunday… Frustrated I go home, and collect my stuff and head over to the library to pay there extraordinary fees too use their printer. So it takes me a good 30 minutes, or more, to select everything I want to print, using a stupid Windows machine. Only to discover that IT DIDN’T WORK! Therefore I had to redo all my printage selecting again! Meanwhile it is now 3:30 and I have spent all day trying to print these 30 pages when I have an exam I really need to cram for! So finally the pages print, and then I discover that the stupid printer doesn’t blow the slides up to fit the page, thus having 4 slide-pages per sheet is the same as having 6 slide-ages per sheet, only with more blank space!
So yeah… that’s my story.

I also won nothing on my Roll Up The Rim to Win…


BUT I did try sesame ice cream for the first time. And it was really good, highly recommended.



NOW FOR THE FUNNER (yes funNER) VERSION: Now FUNNER (it is, funNER) because of version:



Actually be long, the boring story prepare? That goes here: I possess
inspection in the class of my osteology which it possesses in order
still to investigate 茄 because multi for the essay which I have
written me directly. It was necessary in order for I to investigate to
print from the explanation/learning discussion bundle. So now the
morning my range depending, some page which leaves the empty it
calculates explanation/learning discussion there to be - 10
explanation/learning discussion values between me who am printed, each
sheet of each sliding page and in this way in no sliding page, placing
size, whether we wanted me, whether it calculates, going. So, I had
the preliminary black ink cartridge in me, but I thought of thing
heavyheartedly, (I yesterday found this). So I me the magnificence and
decided that it goes to the vicinity in the toy. The fact that you
know that in order to detect the fact that in order to see so I saw on
the line, Sunday have tightened those opened to sometime, was Sunday
but,! The computer store of the campus where it is store 20 minute of
the other office work supplies inside from my place you walk the only.
So, as for me the store on Easter and the appearance where 10 minute
that with Easter are close... being to be, as for those the trial oak
which detects the fact that excessively it has tightened, you walk
there, being disappointed, I go to the foam/home, gather my raw
materials and the head in order in the library excessively to pay the
printer there in use of abnormal fee. So, that 30 minutes which are
good to me are taken, or it is many, using the foolish Windows machine
which you think, that I would like to print, in order to choose
everything. Because only that not working it does not detect!
Therefore I must redo my printage everything which is chosen for the
second time! Possessing the inspection where that at that time is,
3:30 now when me has the necessity for I to padding because really, I
this used the fact that 1 Japan and China you try printing page 30! So
finally it prints the page, when only it has six sliding ages, the
fact that the foolish printer until it was agreeable, not blowing in
the page then as for me detects sliding, has 4 sliding pages therefore
concerning 1 sheet being concerning 1 sheet to which the margin has
been attached the same! So, it can obtain and... it is my story.

In addition as for me the edge which my necessarily is rolled in order
to win... it did not win


But I tried the ice cream of ゴマ for the first time. And
that was good really, being nominated very.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home