i know a place where no planes go, i know a place where no ships go.
I have music pumping through my body. The Arcade Fire blows my mind. Night after night they come out on stage and give it their all: singing with all their power, playing their instruments with all their might, and performing with all their heart. They broken guitar strings and hearts. They played Tunnels and Brazil and Vampire Forest Fire. I closed my eyes and music surrounded me.
I said “Bonjour” to Regine after the show. I told her that they were “merveilleux comme toujours.” Words do not do justice.
Sadly, I missed Owen Pallett of Final Fantasy fame, for I was busy, miserably writing a miserable archeology exam.
I did catch the last song of Wolf Parade. It was no Dinner Bells.
In other happy news, I got me the most amazing summer job. I am developing original theatre programming for the Canadian Museum of Nature. Life is juicy.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home