it has been a while
It has been a while my readers, I do apologize. So much has happened that I do not know where to begin my report...
I spent days at the zoo, collecting observations on gorilla gorilla gorilla, for a research paper I have to write. It is not as fun as it sounds. And I am quite bitter about it.
However, the naked mole rat exhibit WAS open. And I did get to see the disgusting little things. Highly entertaining and well worth the wait.
I visited with a friend, whom I haven't seen in 5-or-so years. We caught up, it was like old times. It was very nice (shout out to Sophie!)
My announcement is ready to be made, however I fear that some people will find out, and its best they hear it from me (verbally) first, so I will have to wait for quite some time before I am able to post it here. Not that any of you really care. Those who do, probably already found out from me this week as to what it is, in any case.
I saw Closer. I think I liked it. But then again, I may have hated it.
Wonderfalls is an amazing concept for a TV show, and FOX should be sued for canceling it.
I had my first ever job interview. I think it went well. I hope I get it, because I don't feel like applying to any other jobs. Not because this is the ideal job, but because I am lazy.
March is a crazy busy month for me. Which I suppose I kind of deserve since January was a month of nothing.
Countdown to the Frames concert....
Bop-it rocks.
Exams suck.
And Sketch Fest is March 19th.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home