Monday, January 24, 2005

dude

Well I am pumped.

Yesterday I "talked" to my best friend from grade four for the first time in six years. It was amazing, we summed up our lives (as much as one can), only to discover that we have had led eerily similar lives since we last spoke. It was nice. I mean there was no good reason why we stopped being friends-- it just became too hard to keep in touch after we switched schools-- so it was nice to see we still had stuff in common...
AND THEN today I found out that bunch of my friends are coming down to visit at the end of February, AND THEN the weekend after that is the Frames concert and my other friend is coming down for that. Life is exciting sometimes.

In less thrilling news, I am scratching at walls trying to figure out an essay topic for my history of biology class (suggestions are more than welcome) but that doesn't even top the fact that since SEPTEMBER I have been trying to figure out a research topic for my primatology class, and STILL have nothing. I am ready to cry, thrash about, and never leave my room again. Not that any of that would help matters, but still.

[music: float on (modest mouse)]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home