Sunday, January 23, 2005

hummm

I just realized that my posts have been mighty short lately. I can't decide if that is a good thing or a bad thing. I know that there is less of a chance for a long post to be read, but short posts are kinda wimpy and empty looking. Its bizarre it seems the more I do, the less I have to write about.
Today I spent my day organizing my itunes music library. As much as I like itunes, it certainly drives me crazy sometimes. In any case, the point is, I spent my day re-tagging and cleaning up my music library instead of doing work. Oh well. Okay, that just totally goes against what I just said above. But one must realise I DID do other stuff too. Such as going to the U of T Drama Festival and Award ceremony, and getting incredibly pissed off at the adjudicator who clearly knows NOTHING! And breathe. Breathe. Breathe… Which I am not really writing about though I could write for pages—see back to my original point.

I am making no sense.

Probably because I am insanely exhausted-- just too tired to get to bed. Which is pathetic. So instead I am just rambling on. How productive I am.

I repeat: I am making no sense.

yawn.

[music: thirteen (kathryn williams)]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home