ups and downs
Ok, I know I said this before, but it is for real this time. I officially have no summer job. I just sent in my resignation letter. I know you are all thinking, “the summer is so far away, what is she all worried about?” But seriously I need a high paying full time job. I like school and I want to be able to continue to study.
So as I sit here, listening to my summer music—reminiscing about the good old days, I can’t help but feel extremely angry, very sad, and a little terrified.
In other news, I just sent my brother, in Estonia, an email, and he responded immediately. That’s pretty exciting considering the nine-hour time difference and the fact that he just so happens to be at an internet-café the EXACT same time I post my message. WOW.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home