Wednesday, November 17, 2004

i am freaking out

I am freaking out. i just realised that my cousin, who will forever be 13 years old in my head, is turning 16 in February. That means she is officially old. She can drive. She is no longer a teeny-bopper. I have to stop thinking of her as a teeny-bopper!! This also means, one of my very dear friends in Scotland is also turning 16 this winter. To which I also have to say: Holy crap!!

I am freaking out. I am feeling SO old right now. I feel like I lost 4 years of MY life. Where did they go???!!! I want them back.

My kid cousin/friend are no longer kids!!!
AAAAK!


In other news, I hate teeth. I wish humans just ate/drank pulp. It would make my life SO much easier.

Oh and I hate joints too. Why couldn't we just be like amoebas-- a pile of goop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home