Gnomeo and Juliet
Gnomeo and Juliet. I wish I were joking.
"A version of Shakespeare's play, set in the world of warring indoor and outdoor gnomes."
and might I add, Lil' Jon is directing!!!
emmmmm....
(and Shakespeare turns over in his grave)
Gnomeo and Juliet. I wish I were joking.
2 Comments:
robs!!!!!!!!
i'm kinda perplexed at this post, cuase the subject is weird. also because i thought i'd commented a long time ago.
so yeah, it's kind of strange as well as kind of amusing. maybe i'll see it? who knows.
anyway, i just wanted to say hi since i haven't chatted (chat? chut? <-- past tense?) to you in so long. and i also miss your posts. i know you're probably busy... i am too! gah, stupid life. but yeah, let me know how you're doing and when you're back in ottawa! we need to go out and party :D
dana
Dude, update already!!!
;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home