Sunday, July 23, 2006

oh my

ok, So I am back from an extended holiday, which means I will hopefully start to post more often. We'll see if it happens, lol, motivation is slim when you know there are only a couple readers (and to them, I THANK YOU!!!)

I have finally decided to suck it up and join my "local" movie rental shop. The prices are actually really really good. The reason i havent joined until now, is that it isn't actully local-- its just the closest one to me. It's around a 15 minute walk there, and either way I go, I have to walk up and down massive hills (or mountains, as I like to call them). So a leisurely walk it is not.
Nevertheless I got 5 movies out the other day (5 for 10$!!!) and have watched all but one so far.

1) The Magdalene Sisters (wonderful film. Very well acted and written)
2) Real Women have Curves (the main actress, America Something, did a wonderful job. Very brave of her)
3) Wimbledon (Despite my dislike for Krinsten Dunst, I was actually surprsied that i liked this film. Surprisingly, for a Romantic Comedy, I also found the cinematography very good)
4) Stage Beauty (a pleasure to have Clare Danes back. A great film, her and Crudup did an awesome job)
5) Rock School

Time for me to get to work...

1 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i remember liking real women have curves... i don't think i've seen any of the other movies.
for some reason, real women have curves makes me think of bread and roses... i think that's the name of it. it was the first movie adrian brody did. at least i think it was the first one. i'd have to watch them both again to figure out why they remind me of one another though.

dana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home