Wednesday, March 16, 2005

no more monkey business

I am done my zoo paper! WOOHOO. It only took about 50 hours longer than it should have. Nevertheless it is completed. And I think it is pretty good. If any of you want to read a journal article on, "The influence of audience size and gorilla participation on interactions between Gorilla gorilla gorilla and zoo visitors" I would be more than happy to pass my findings on. I know, high hopes becasue even I do not want to read it.

In other news, I made it onto the "hiring" list, for the tour guide position at Rideau Hall. However, I am far enough on the list that chances are I will not be hired. SO if anyone knows of ANYTHING in Ottawa, please let me know!!

[music: don't panic (cold play)]

1 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Blogger Douche Toronto said...

Congrats on finishing your monkey paper! I would like very much to read it, except um...I fear I wouldn't understand a word of it. *hangs head in shame*

Also, congrats on getting on the hiring list. I will send you good luck vibes and all that jazz. Sadly, I do not know of any decent summer jobs, but I'll let you know if I hear/read/see anything!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home