so you wanna be a rock star?
Am I allowed to make this announcement? Am I allowed to announce my PURE excitement, great jealousy, and mild disbelief? Probably not, but I will. I need to get it off my chest because, as I said, I am too thrilled, too envious and too flabbergasted not to.
My brother is going on a two week European tour with... The Arcade Fire.
My brother is living my dream of going on a tour with a rock band. Plus he gets to see Europe. And live on a bus. And hang out with his friends. And did I mention go on a EUROPEAN tour with a rock band?
HA! Now you are all as green-eyed and tickled-pink as I am.
Sigh. I wish it were I.
On a happier note (for me, ot my brother), this weekend, instead of doing the piles of research papers I have to, I am hitting the Opera House, St Lawrence Market, and Queen Street. I hope to end the weekend several doubloons shorter and at least two cds richer.
Yes, new study music is just what I need right now. That and some traveling, some clown, and some glacier ice.
If only I should be so lucky.
[music: i am trying to break your heart (wilco)]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home