so yummy
My brother has returned to Canada after his 3-month long galavant across Europe. He seems to have had to most incredible adventure-- with no regrets. Both points make me jealous. In two weeks, he is going to return to Scotland, settling down to begin the next chapter of his life. Literally.
But that is not important. What is important is that he returned bearing groceries. Ok that's a lie. I am VERY happy to see him and to know he had a wonderful time. However, gifts and food are also very good.
Back to the point: he brought me Tesco-brand Malty Flakes with Red Berries, Jaffa cakes, Walker's Thai Sweet Chili Crisps, and a Galaxy bar. I know to most of you this means nothing. But alas, you have probably never tried the crispiness of the flakes, the spongeness of the cakes, the sweet spicyness of the crisps, or the creaminess of the bar.
I pity you.
[music: is this it (the strokes)]


1 Comments:
I could gloat... but I won't. Because you guys have shinny and I don't. :-(
- Chief
Post a Comment
<< Home