2005 here we go!
Oh my! It has been a long time.
I have 5 minutes until I have to leave for class, so lets see how far I can get…
So holidays were good. Truthfully they were long enough, however I do wish they were longer. I accomplished a lot of TV watching, eating, chillaxing, and hanging out.
I also watched a couple movies. Some are too embarrassing to mention (no not in that way) and others that I recommend for all to see. Namely, Spirited Away. It is an anime movie, the biggest seller in Japan if I am not mistaken, and a wonderful piece of art. GO SEE IT!
What else… well I fell on the ice the day before I was supposed to be going tobogganing—what was to be a major highlight of my holidays. I bruised my tailbone. I know ha ha ha very funny… but it really hurts. So screw you all! It is getting better however, and soon I will be in tiptop shape to kick everyone who called me a cripple (so be warned).
I drew, I painted, I rewrote my CV… I hunted for universities to study in next year (outside this continent), I made coconut soup, and I slept.
Good times were had.
I hope everyone has a brilliant year…
Back to the daily routine…
[music: traveled by land (jim bryson)]


1 Comments:
oooh i wanna read!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home