Wednesday, October 27, 2004

The art of procrastinating

My suitemate says that procrastination is the student's number one excuse. Whether it is why you didn’t study, why you didn’t take out the trash, or why you did not go see the mandrills before deciding to study the gorillas, making life a lot more difficult in the long run.
My suitemate is wise.
I actually walked into her room, not more than 30 minutes ago, and asked if she had a baby wipe. What in the world could I possibly want a moist towelette for, while I am trying to study for a World Religions test on Judaism and Zoroastrianism? I wanted to clean my keyboard. Yup that’s right... I wanted to clean my keyboard! HOW SAD IS THAT? Needless to say she didn't have a baby wipe. So I am stuck here typing on my non-refreshed keyboard. I gotta say that keyboards are one of the major departments where Apple falls short. Don't design a keyboard where that dirt and grunge is clearly visible-- because KEYBOARDS ARE SO GROSS! Long story short, keep the keys close together and don't use clear backing. Seriously, Steve what were you thinking?
In other news I have to go back to the zoo on Friday. Apparently gorillas just don't cut it as study subjects for my monkey class, so I need to go back and study the mandrills. Frankly, I do not want to watch mandrills for 3 hours, writing down what they are doing every minute. I just hope that the naked mole rat exhibit is open this week, because that will make or break my day. I almost cried last week when I saw the exhibit was closed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home