Monday, May 16, 2005

imdb = fun.

Imdb is the greatest thing ever. It all started about an hour ago. I just finished watching this Indie Canadian film, "Lost and Delirious" on TV. In it were the girls from: Jack and Bobby, The OC, Everwood, and Wonderfalls. The result was an hour of IMDBing the movie and the actors, other movies they were in, and other actors they starred with. That is how I confirmed my suspicion that the actress who played Aunt Hetty (Road to Avonlea) was also in the film. And how I discovered that she also appears to have narrated the wonderful NFB film, "How Dinosaur learned to fly." You know the one with the fantabulous line, "with these new feathery-wings of mine I can fly".

In other news, I need assistance. I was at the local toy store when I saw these "Barbapapa" toys. How I know these figures is driving me crazy. I found their offical website. Which says they are a TV show and book series. But that doesn't help me. Anyone have any further hints? PLEASE email me, or leave a comment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home