Count yourself lucky Robin, for this is truly a period of Great Darkness in the United Kingdom.
We are under the attack of a hideous foe, powerless to resist as his onslaught hits us - in it's various grotesque forms - at least TWICE in each ad break.
And it's not just restricted to the cable music channels - he's hitting us on the terrestrial channels too.
God help us - I'm just glad I hardly watch any TV these days! Yay Internet!
1 Comments:
Count yourself lucky Robin, for this is truly a period of Great Darkness in the United Kingdom.
We are under the attack of a hideous foe, powerless to resist as his onslaught hits us - in it's various grotesque forms - at least TWICE in each ad break.
And it's not just restricted to the cable music channels - he's hitting us on the terrestrial channels too.
God help us - I'm just glad I hardly watch any TV these days! Yay Internet!
Post a Comment
<< Home